The Official Rosary of The Catholic Man Show
We teamed up with our good friend, Jonathan Conrad from The Catholic Woodworker, to create an heirloom quality rosary that honors Our Lady. You will not be disappointed in the quality of this rosary.
This beautiful and masculine design
is the official rosary of:
“Immaculata, Queen and Mother of the Church, I renew my consecration to you for this day and for always, so that you might use me for the coming of the Kingdom of Jesus in the whole world. To this end I offer you all my prayers, actions and sacrifices of this day.”
The Catholic Man Show started in May of 2016 when Adam Minihan and David Niles realized, after running a Catholic radio station in Tulsa, the need for Catholic radio programs for men. The important work they are doing to inspire men to live a life of virtue is reminiscent St. Maximilian Kolbe’s work using every means of technology available to evangelize the world. It was an honor to collaborate with them on this original design, and we hope you love praying with it as much as we do.
- Stunning Immaculata Centerpiece in Pewter, original design by In Via (USA)
- Highly detailed St. Benedict crucifix in brown (Italy)
- Custom Madre de Cacao wood beads (Philippines)
- 10mm Ebony wood Our Father beads with Solid aged silver color accents
- Durable charcoal 95 paracord construction